The idea of taking photos while being pregnant has never appealed to me. However, I knew that I needed at least one to document each pregnancy. So, here I am, 39 weeks pregnant with Little Tank.
With my second pregnancy rapidly coming to a close I thought I should record some of my memories down. Although, I really can't complain about this pregnancy there were some annoyances along my way.
1) Having your baby decide to move up into your ribs at 20 weeks and stay there the remainder of the pregnancy makes for a really uncomfortable 4 months. When you then factor in the morning sickness for the first 2-3 months you only have about 1-2 months of feeling comfortable. Bummer.
2) I love soda when I am pregnant. Loved it with both my first pregnancy and my second. I only caved to such a craving about three weeks ago when McDonald's started selling $1 large sodas. Thank heavens that deal just started.
3) My last pregnancy I craved apples. This time around grapes did the trick. I could eat those tasty juicy balls of sugar any time. I wonder if Andrew noticed we started having them as a side to dinner...a lot.
4) And finally, 9 months really is a long time to be hauling another human being around. I know I thought this at the end of my last pregnancy but I must have forgotten.
And now Tank, with the couches done, pillows sewn, and a picture of my pregnant self posted on the blog, you are welcome to enter the world.

5 comments:
Yay for almost being done! Woohoo! I have the discomfort thing, too, where I'm only comfortable for a couple of weeks in the middle. It's usually the only time during pregnancy I can get myself to the temple. The rest of the time I'm either about to barf or can't sit long enough to do a session. You look fabulous for being so close to the end. Come on Little Tank! Help your mama out!
You look so good! Cant believe you are about to have another little one! Definitely need to make plans to come over and see you and your fam soon (well maybe not too soon :) )!!! Hang in there this last little while and hope all goes well these next several weeks!!!
Cute pic. All belly mama. Way to get so much done being so uncomfortable. Congrats on your little tank!
You look fantastic!
Absolutely beautiful - telling the story of life with a
Mona Lisa smile
Post a Comment