03 June 2011

Photography

As I've said before, I am trying to develop my photography skills. Lately, as in the past 9 months, I have not found much time to pursue such an interest. To state my point; 1)I got a really cool macro lens for Christmas and have failed to even put it on my camera and 2) Andrew gave me photoshop elements for Christmas and I just barley downloaded it to the computer. As in this afternoon. It was a goal/repeated guilty thought of mine to get to know how to use the lens and edit my pictures before Little Tank came. So with 2-3 weeks left in the pregnancy, I thought I could at least pretend to meet that goal.

Here are some shots of me just playing around;



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the first pic Melissa. The lighting, her face, the angle, everything!