22 June 2011

And baby makes four


Introducing Little Tank. Born June 19th at 1:42am, 8 pounds 1 ounce, 20 inches long.







Sadly, Bug got two different colds, a double ear infections and the stomach flu all in a 9 day period right before Little Tank was born. So, she missed a trip to the hospital to see baby brother. Here she is seeing him for the first time right after a bath. When we made the introduction she said, "Baby brother is an angel" very sweetly and was genuinely pleased.


Bug has already been a good helper and as you can see is throughly enjoying being a mini mommy. We are all so excited to have a new addition to our family!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! Congrats on the little guy...so exciting!! Two is an adventure, for sure

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! Such a beautiful family :) I love the pics Melissa.

Clay and Katy said...

Congrats! Congrats! He is adorable...and it sure looks like you have a great little helper :). Hope you are all doing well!

Hannah said...

Congratulations!! I love him. He is perfect and I can not wait to meet him. I love the pictures too, especially the one of Duff and Little Tank asleep on the couch. So cute!!

TheKunks said...

Congratulations! What a cute baby!!

Sarah Johnson said...

CONGRATS girl! What a cute little guy!!!

Five Indulgences said...

Congratulations on your precious new baby!! What a beautiful family :)