Andrew, Melissa, Little Bug, Tank, Bitsy and Mr.
Yay! Girls are the best to have first, in my opinion. :) So happy for you!
yea!!!!! oh how fun...now you can start shopping and having fun getting cute pink stuff :)
Congratulations! I am sad I missed your call yesterday. Can I make you something pink? I love all the girly stuff! Love ya
congrats guys! Girls are so fun. Caroline is thrilled, she said she needs more girl cousins.
Congratulations! That is so exciting! You're going ot be such an amazing mom! :)
HORRAY!! Our little girls will only be a few months apart! Are you so excited?!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay! Girls are the best to have first, in my opinion. :) So happy for you!
yea!!!!! oh how fun...now you can start shopping and having fun getting cute pink stuff :)
Congratulations! I am sad I missed your call yesterday. Can I make you something pink? I love all the girly stuff! Love ya
congrats guys! Girls are so fun. Caroline is thrilled, she said she needs more girl cousins.
Congratulations! That is so exciting! You're going ot be such an amazing mom! :)
HORRAY!! Our little girls will only be a few months apart! Are you so excited?!
Post a Comment