So my sister and her family came to visit this past week. We had loads of fun and ended up going all over the bay area. We hiked in the red woods, well took a stroll, after all the kidlets aren't that old, went to San Fran, had some tasty pizza, visited the trolley museum, shopped in China Town, went to Marine World Six Flags, and had plenty of family dinners and game nights. Here are some pics, mostly of Marine World. That was the only day I remembered my camera. I also find it interesting we've gone to three amusement parks since I've been pregnant. What's the deal with that?! Not that I don't love dolphin and whale shows, but I find it somewhat ironic that as soon as I can't go on any rides we go to all the parks.
This is Andrew and my nephew David. It was his first roller coaster and he barely made the height requirement (David that is)...we think he liked it.

This is my Dad and David on another child appropriate ride. David said he couldn't look up at the camera because he was too busy driving the car. He was pretty excited about this one.

My Mom and I relaxing while we wait for others to go on a ride.

Andrew and I with George in the background.

And finally this is my niece, Abigail and I at our slumber party! After her pedicure, we stayed up late watching a movie and eating way too much ice cream. We're going for favorite Aunt and Uncle!
1 comment:
Hey! I had to do some undercover work to find this puppy. Lovin it, and am so glad you've entered the blogger world. I'm also glad the sink issue got resolved and that you were able to witness the stinky flower in all of its semi-open glory. Can we go again?
Post a Comment