
Well, we finally got a picture of us at a baseball game. Andrew and I have been going to games for a couple of years now and I can remember going to baseball games since I was in the second grade. The best was when my mom dropped me off at school and asked, "Hey you want to go to a baseball game this afternoon?" Of course my response was "Yes." With a convincing note about how I had to go to the doctor that afternoon, we were off to the game! At the ballpark, I always got to choose one special treat. I always went for the red ropes because they were the biggest of all ballpark treats. What kid wouldn't use that rational when buying candy? So, the point of all this rambling? I have many fond memories of baseball games on both fine afternoons and cold nights alike, with no pictures to show for it. This marks the first picture I've taken at an A's game and I have the blog to thank for it (what's a post without a picture?!). I'll have to make sure we don't wait so long to take a pic of our little one at an A's game.
We went with my family to last night's fireworks game and had quite a nice time. Good company and a great game. We won 9-2 with a very exciting 3rd inning filled with home runs, triples, and fun errors made by the other team! To top it off, there were some great fireworks to celebrate. Go A's!
1 comment:
That's so fun! We never went to any games while we were there and tiny bit of me regrets it. We're not really into baseball, though. You guys look so festive in your A's garb.
Post a Comment