29 November 2010

4 years

We recently passed our 4th wedding anniversary. This was the first picture we took together and marks the first family Sunday dinner Andrew was invited too at my house. It brings a smile to my face when looking at it. In part because Andrew is wearing a three wise women cooking apron, but mostly because I am just as happy now to be with Andrew as I was then. As Andrew describes it when asked, "It's pretty fun being married."

We decided to celebrate a couple weeks late when Andrew would be done with his dissertation (signed and turned in two weeks ago)! We used my sister's time share and stayed at a place in Windsor where we caught up on cable tv, slept to our hearts content, and ate all the cake we wanted. Can't wait till next year!

2 comments:

hairyshoefairy said...

Yay! Happy four years!

TheKunks said...

Aww! How sweet...Happy ANniversary. I want an apron like that.