06 December 2010

Welcome to the family

I know I have said this before, but I can't stand laundry. For various personal and economic reasons, I lug all our dirty laundry up to my parents house and do it there once a week. By far the biggest downer of the week. Makes me grumpy to even think about it. However, things are looking up on the laundry front, we bought a washer and dryer this past black Friday! We really are not into black Friday shopping/deals, but my sister called on Thursday to inform us of all the good washer/dryer finds she was seeing. I am way more excited about this purchase than Andrew. Tickled and giddy are a couple good descriptions of my mood on the subject. This at least gives me one good reason to be excited about our upcoming move to Washington in January.
I think I could kiss them.

5 comments:

hairyshoefairy said...

I don't remember knowing you were moving to WA! That's exciting! I love having my own washer and dryer. They aren't as pretty and new as yours but they are still beautiful things after dragging laundry up and down stairs, through hallways, having people pull it our without your permission, and having to pay 2.25/load. They are some of my favorite posessions.

Sweet November said...

Washington!!! WHaT!!! There was definitely not post about that tid bit!! Fill us in, or email me. Have to get together before you leave.

Janelle said...

I'd be in love with them too, if they were mine. Lucky girl ♥

And WA? We need details please.

TheKunks said...

You are so funny...love your clever post title.

Stephanie said...

Great updates! We are so excited for you guys and all your new adventures-- laundry and all. Tell Andrew congratulations for us!