
Dear Santa,
I was really excited to meet you, until I saw you. All that red was pretty intimidating and you didn't look familiar. However, mom and dad insisted that, if I wanted a play kitchen I had to tell you. So, even though I was crying and I quickly ran to my mother's arms after this picture was taken, I did in fact turn back and say, "I want a kitchen." I am just a little worried you missed that part. Perhaps next year I won't be quite as taken aback by all the red.
Sincerely,
Little Bug
Merry Christmas everyone!
3 comments:
haha! awesome. We have a picture like that of Keira last year. This year, a sweet man in our neighborhood dressed up like Santa and rode his Harley around to wave at the little kids. Keira ran screaming and insisted that Santa NOT come to our house. Maybe next year!
So funny! Love the pic...at least it's a great shot of her cousin. Great memories...
The photo is priceless and the letter is great. I love it!
Post a Comment