06 July 2009

June smatterings...

We started off the month with Little Bug learning all about gravity! Her love of gravity is now a full blown game of, 'lets drop something and watch someone labor to pick it up and hand it to me.'
Andrew and I aren't quite as enthusiastic as Little Bug about this one. She's also figured out how to say 'Da da', eat Cheerios by herself, and stand up! Is it normal to feel sad that your baby is growing up? I called my mom to lament my sadness and she said, 'Yeah and pretty soon she'll be graduating from high school and moving out.' I can't think of anything to respond back to that with but, wow.


Andrew getting Little Bug all jazzed up for another A's game. Let's go A's! Unfotinately, we lost this one.


We finally made it to California Academy of Sciences while Andrew's parents were in town!


Little Bug is quite taken with Andrew. In fact every time he leaves in the morning for work or simply, a room, she lets him know how she feels about it. I'm trying not to be insulted, but let's face it...it's slightly insulting.


Little Bug loving Papa D:)


Anyone noticing the itsy bitsy hair clip in Little Bug's hair? Cause it's there! Ok, so it's hard to spot, but Little Bug has enough of a tuff to put a clip in! I'm pretty sure this excitement is coming from me only, but I think it's a pretty significant June smattering!

2 comments:

K said...

Wow...she is growing up fast. What a cutie. She even knows how to grin at the camera. Nice work mama!

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

Don't feel too bad about the whole "her loving Andrew thing." That's how Andee is with Tyler and that's how Damon is with me. Just have a boy and you will feel like the most important person in the whole world!