Andrew's Mom taught me how to crochet a couple weeks ago and this is my first creation! I just kinda made something up and had a lot of fun doing it. I have yet to try following a pattern, and I am quite nervous to do so, but I just couldn't help myself from buying this book I found with 100 hat patterns. (I know,I know, who needs 100 hat patterns.) I'm sure I will be calling my mother-in-law for some support on that one. ...if anyone wants a hat individualized with charming character mistakes:), let me know!
17 April 2009
First creation
Andrew's Mom taught me how to crochet a couple weeks ago and this is my first creation! I just kinda made something up and had a lot of fun doing it. I have yet to try following a pattern, and I am quite nervous to do so, but I just couldn't help myself from buying this book I found with 100 hat patterns. (I know,I know, who needs 100 hat patterns.) I'm sure I will be calling my mother-in-law for some support on that one. ...if anyone wants a hat individualized with charming character mistakes:), let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so cute. If it were cold here, I'd order three... let me know if you learn how to crochet swimming suits.
That is dang cut mommy! I think you're a natural! That's what I want for my shower!!! Of course minus the pink :o)
This little hat is darling. You have impressive creative vision. Of course the model could not be cuter... It will be fun to see what flows forth through your fingers - Love you
Just so you know, Evan said he needed 100 hat patterns.
Dude! I'll take one for sure! Maybe you could make mine remniscent of a Jamaican flag. With black, green, red, and yellow altnerating swirls. I wanna go for the islander look. I take a size medium. By birthday is coming up... :)
Post a Comment