
A hood for da hood???? Are you serious? I've been taking the bus through downtown Oakland for over a year now and I have never seen such a creation. I found out that the designer, back in 1964, made some lesson plans and books for an inner city knitting program in Chicago. I seriously doubt she actually visited any of those inner city schools. If she had, I don't think she would have tried to market this hat for 'da hood.' We were both amused.
3 comments:
Is that his hair coming through the top??? That's bizzare! I think a hood in da hood would get shot for wearing that!
Are you serious! LOL That is so terrible!
PS: I love the hats you've made so far! Totally cute!
I went to the designer's website and I think that Melissa needs to crochet the smiley face sweater for Andrew. Then, have him wear it on his bus ride through Oakland. Actually, now that I think about it, crochet both the hat and vest and do a study to see which one gets more reactions from his brothers in da hood.
Post a Comment