17 April 2009

One, two, three strikes you're out!

Little Bug attended her first baseball game Monday night and loved it! Well, she actually slept for the majority of it and only woke up to contribute to some cheering that was going on. Nonetheless, it was a good introduction. Once we had her all dressed for the occasion, we better understood why she is sometimes mistaken for a boy....check out photo number three. The best was when she was wearing a brown and pink dress with a bow and someone asked if she was a boy or girl, ummm....





2 comments:

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

Sometimes people still think Andee is a boy, too. Even though she is in all pink. I don't even correct people anymore....so they say, Oh he's so cute, what's his name? I just say Andee. Even sounds like a boy name. Seriously people...pink=girl, hair bow=girl!!!

Jenny said...

Dearest Little Bug,
I think you are rooting for the wrong team. (Even though you look adorable in your A's cheerleading uniform.) You should come to Albuquerque and go to an Isotopes game with me! You can fall asleep on my manly shoulder. (I'm so buff from doing push-ups.) Hope to see you soon!

Love always,
Daniel