17 February 2009
Why Mom? Why?
I read in a book you're suppose to give your baby 15-20 minutes of tummy time a day. Are you serious Clark?! (Thanks Brian for our favorite phrase.) It takes Little Bug all of 5 seconds to realize her tummy is not where she wants to be. Notice the strategically placed toys to try and make tummy time fun time. She's not falling for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Peanut hated tummy time so we didn't do it terribly often. Don't worry. She's still learned to crawl and walk and so will your little one.
Damon hated tummy time and didn't crawl til he was 9 months old. Andee loved it and crawled at 8 months, she'll eventually get stronger. But I always hated making Damon do it cuz he hated it so bad, so I was pretty lax with him.
LOL!Don't ask me about tummy time advice but boy is that funny! Why do I always laugh when kids cry? ;o) oo...do you want to go for a walk tomorrow and get out of the house!?!
Daniel was very concerned when he saw the video of Little Bug crying on her tummy. He wanted to run to her rescue, but then remembered he could not even crawl yet. So all he could do was stare at the monitor and shake his head "no." He didn't like tummy time at first. I think 2 min. is plenty at Little Bug's age. We were pretty lax - not adament about doing it every day. Now he getting close to crawling.
We are trying to make it to sacrament meeting on the 8th - we'll see if our plane is on time. Daniel definitely wants to see Little Bug during the week.
PS - We are dying to know what the Clark quote is all about.
Girl,take it from an expert. Tummy time is so over rated.I never once got it as a child and look at me now.
My favorite part of the video (besides seeing LB cry) was that totally awesome flowered skirt. I knew you had it in you!
Post a Comment