Along came Little Bug...who knew she came with so much dirty laundry. I just did the laundry three days ago! We use to be able to go two weeks. How can such a little person go through so many burp cloths, sheets, and cloths?! I really want to know.
26 February 2009
What has Little Bug done to us?!
Along came Little Bug...who knew she came with so much dirty laundry. I just did the laundry three days ago! We use to be able to go two weeks. How can such a little person go through so many burp cloths, sheets, and cloths?! I really want to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Surprisingly, it gets better and they don't blow through all their clothes so quickly. Until they become toddlers and have pee pee accidents and want to change their own clothes 100 times a day. Then it gets bad again.
Isn't it crazy? Those little stinkers! But Annie is right, it will slow down soon!
We had one whose diaper leaked every night (a side-sleeper)... ended up sleeping on top of an extra waterprood pad to avoid midnight sheet changes!
Your blog is so cute, we all love it!
ps- facebook would be a great family activity to do while the laundry is being washed and dried. :) Marie is even on board now, come on girl!
Post a Comment