05 November 2008

Here's to us

Well, we've officially been married for two years! That is, since yesterday. And to commemorate the moment we'd each like to share our top three reasons of why we like being married. I'll start with mine; 1) I like having someone to share my life with, 2) I get as many back scratches as I want, and 3) the garbage is miraculously always taken out and a new liner is always placed in the trash can. Andrew's top reasons are; 1) He likes having someone to share his life with, 2) is always amazed there is a packed lunch waiting for him in the fridge when he's off to work, and 3) that there is always toilet paper nicely placed on the dispenser. Married life is truly wonderful!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Congrats guys! Sorry I forgot to call you yesterday. I hope you guys had a good day. love you

Nathan said...

Congratulations, guys!

Mary said...

congrats... hope you were able to do something fun.

Jenny and Evan said...

Congrats! You guys are the cutest couple.
I guess those weekly companionship inventories have worked well for you!!