27 November 2008

Presenting . . . our little bug!

She is finally here and, in our very objective opinions, she is very cute. Nora Marley was born on Nov 23rd at 10:39 PM. She was 7 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long. Well, Enough with the words already here are the pictures.












10 comments:

Hannah said...

Congrats--She is so cute!! I have been checking and waiting for these pictures. I am a very proud Aunt, I wish I could hold her. Love you!

Laura said...

A new American beauty has arrived. Thanks for the pictures. We have been anxious to see little Marley. You have become three. Love you always...

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

YEA! Did Andrew make it through the delivery? You'll have to give us all the details when you have time. So happy for you. Congratulations, she is beautiful!

Nathan said...

Congratulations, guys!

Jenny and Evan said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you! She is a doll.
Daniel is excited to meet her.

Mary said...

Congrats...she is very cute. The kids are so glad to have a new cousin.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats! So excited for you! I can't see any of the pictures, though. :(

Stephanie said...

So cute! You can see the Kunkel in her! Congratulations!!!

Clay and Katy said...

yeah yeah yeah!!!! how fun! hope all is going well!

Russ and Debbie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is beautiful!!!!