27 October 2008

Miss Pac-Man

Recognize this little girl?
What is a blog for other than to reveal information about ourselves that otherwise people generally would never know. Well here you have it. Melissa has a medium size addicted to Pac-Man and I guess it started when she was a little girl. I caught on to her little fetish the last time she got a new cell phone. First thing she did was download pac-man. Now I catch her playing in all sorts of random and inappropriate places. Don't worry, she got in trouble the day I caught her playing in church. Turns out she is really good at it too. Just a warning in case she ever tries to hustle you at pac-man.

3 comments:

Managers.Magnolia said...

I don't know what's funnier: the pac-man fetish or the fact that Andrew actually put up a post! Haha! Forget it there both awesome!!

Jenny said...

So hilarious! How does Andrew fair when he plays against Melissa?
I'm just wondering if the next post will be Melissa posting about Andrew's medium-sized addictions. I didn't know that addictions could be quantified in that way, but love it! I'm going to start using that phrase constantly. I have a massive-size addiction to Daniel and large-size addiction to taking his picture.

PS- When is Andrew going to come interview at Sandia National Laboratories?

TheKunks said...

I got caught playing in church too. Good to know I am not the only one in the family.