04 October 2008

Oh baby

As of late, Andrew and I have been having conversations about what our baby will look like...I'm assuming this is a common conversation for expectant parents to have. Turns out, Andrew then spent an afternoon playing with some pics of us and a few morphing programs to figure it out, all scientific like. Here are the results! I think she looks pretty cute, despite the scary looking adult teeth she amazingly seems to have at such a tender age! We also figured out she'll grow up to be around 5 feet 5 inches (supposedly you figure this out by adding together the mother and fathers height, divided by two, minus two inches for a girl, plus two if you're having a boy). And we're also assuming that she is doomed to have short stocky legs, seeing how Andrew and I both have them. Sorry kid, those are the breaks.

6 comments:

Mary said...

She'll be cute either way... and short legs are good for swimming :)

Anonymous said...

darrrrling!

TheKunks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheKunks said...

She'll defy all odds and be 6 ft 3 Z can't wait to play with the baby. Hopefully she have lots of hair similar but not exactly like the morphing pic so peeps won't mistake her for a boy all the time. :) Katy

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday yesterday by the way!

Laura said...

Pretty cute for a morphed kid.