Well, we just got back from our hospital tour. We know our root to the hospital, where to park the car (so we don't get a ridiculously large parking ticket), how to register, and most importantly all those little details one never thinks of...like bring a toothbrush and your favorite pillow. However, on our ride back home we were both deep in thought. I was contemplating the reality that there is really only one way this baby is coming out and Andrew was pondering whether or not he would pass out trying to cut the umbilical cord. All the while wondering what happened to the good old days when the father just waited in the lobby. So here's good luck to us both!We finally decided it was time for an official belly shot (or as official as you can get taking a picture in an apartment). I'm 33 weeks along and still happy with the fact our little one is safely tucked away in my belly.
5 comments:
Really, you are so cute! You look great. I can't wait to see her.
oh you are so cute! and i remember taking the birthing class and then thinking...there is no way i can do this :). you can do it...cant wait to hear all about it! enjoy these last couple of weeks!!!!!
You look Gorogeous!!! Stephanie
Do I get a prize if I guess her name correctly? Does it start with an N?
Its never too late to change it...I will happily let you use Hagatha, if that's really what you want. :)
Oh my goodness! You are SUCH A CUTE PREGO GIRL!
Post a Comment