25 November 2018

halloween

The kids had a great Halloween! Bug was finally a musketeer this year. She has had her eye on this costume for years, at least 3. I always told her it was too much to spend on a costume, but this year she pulled at my heart strings a bit more and I told her this was her year! As soon as the musketeer costume arrived in the mail, she told me she has her eye on another costume in the catalog for next year already, a snow queen. I guess I do love this girls' creativity when it comes to picking out costumes.

In addition to having a musketeer for a night, we also had an army guy, mermaid and Mater. Mr really caught on quite quick to the holiday and was completely confused as to why people weren't giving him candy the following day. It made such an impact that when we went to Costco the other day and he saw the Christmas trees with lights in the store he shouted, 'Halloween day!' with utter glee.













No comments: