25 November 2018

bug turns 10

Bug turned 10! We've always said when she turned 10 she could get her ears pierced. So on the day of her birthday, that's just what we did. She also chose a donut cake this year (a dozen donuts stacked on top of each other). I was pretty excited about that!

We love this girl. She is smart, pretty darn sweet and is definitely an oldest child. She changes Mr's diapers and gets him dressed in pjs at night, keeps care of Allison and is a good friend to Tank. She loves to read. If you ever can't find her, she's in her room reading. She's pretty into soccer and also enjoys sewing. I will find her marching down the stairs, carrying the sewing machine, ready to start a project. Her last one was drawstring bags. She's such a joy and I feel so lucky she is ours. Happy birthday Bug, we sure do love you!


No comments: