06 June 2016

our first house

I always meant to put before and after shots up of all the projects Andrew and I did around our little house, but somehow I just never got around to it. Mostly because when we got started on a project, I never wanted to take the time for the before pics. I was being lazy. But recently, we decided it was time for our little family to move and that instead of selling our current home we'd rent it out. While taking pictures to post our house for rent, I decided that was as close as I could get now to before and after shots of our house. The post now is mostly to indulge ourselves in the memories. So here are the few pics we have of when we first moved in and now.









After pics













And for a little more indulgence on my part, a few Christmas's ago, Andrew made me this hanging mantle which I love. And last Christmas Andrew made the kids this awesome marble track, which is still a big hit with our kids and their friends.



Its a little bittersweet to be moving on, but we're excited for the new adventures waiting ahead, a little more space, new projects, and the idea that maybe we'll never move again. 

No comments: