The other day I wasn't feeling too well and a friend brought over some homemade chicken noodle soup. As I got to eating it, I noticed that the noodles in the soup were also homemade and extra tasty. This reminded me that my mom had gotten me a pasta roller for Christmas 10 years ago. Yes, 10 years ago and I have been carting it around with me ever since (it is pretty big). The funny thing is, I asked for the pasta roller that year. So, today it finally got pulled out of the box (I am pretty impressed I even knew where it was). After wiping the dust off of it, I got to work making my own homemade noodles. The dough was pretty easy to make and very fun to roll out. Can't wait for dinner tonight!
22 September 2011
Pasta
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yummy!
How was it? Very impressed.
Post a Comment