19 September 2011

Straight hair

I have been curious for a while what Little Bug looks like with straight hair. I was never able to convince her to let me use a straightener on it. Today I let curiosity get the best of me and offered her a bag of fruit snacks in exchange for doing her hair. I am pretty sure I could have gotten it straighter, but I only had the length of time it took Bug to finish her small bag of fruit snacks. I actually think she looks quite a bit different. That, and I am afraid it is almost time for her first haircut. We will have to see if her curls last after such an event. I think it is going to be more traumatizing for me than her.



4 comments:

hairyshoefairy said...

So cute! Peanut's curls stayed cute and curly until she was about 3. Then, even after a bath they didn't look good anymore so I did a big cut to a bob and it only has a slight curl at the ends now. It's fun to see the change though and especially to see how long the curly hair really is. Little Bug is so cute!

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute Melissa! I love it. Its funny, with curly hair I always thought she really looked like a mini you, but with straight, I can see lots more of her daddy. She is such a cute mix :)

Marie J.

Sweet November said...

She looks so grown up! It's like she went from 3ish to 7! But it is cute!! Oo...I met another girl with her name, well her mom. But I bet she's got nothing on this bug!

TheKunks said...

Wow, she looks more like you with straight hair. Think ya got better end of the deal...only had to bribe her with fruit snacks?