19 August 2011

Time is flying by

Our little man is two months old today. We love this new addition to our family. He does everything he is suppose to - eats and sleeps! He is getting lots of cute baby chub and many people respond to him by saying he is huge. Our Little Tank is growing up quick!

He readily gives out smiles to anyone willing to tell him how wonderful and dashing he is. Catching them on the camera is another story. These two blurry ones are closest I've gotten.


3 comments:

hairyshoefairy said...

Oh, my word! What a yummy, little guy!

TheKunks said...

Super cute!!!!!

Sweet November said...

Oh he's so cute! I almost can't believe you have a second till I see his photos!! And if you're interested, we have a pink tank over here that could give him a run for his money!! She's huge!!! LOL. Miss you!