When I was about five months pregnant, Little Bug and I were out shopping when another mom and little girl duo stopped next to us in the store isle. This little girl then looked at Bug and asked if she wanted to play. Little Bug responded by confidently exclaiming, "No, I have a baby brother to play with." Needless to say, it has been quite the wait for Bug. After this, we of course had to redefine the term 'play' by telling her Tank's form of play would be being fed and burped, at least for a while. So here she is with the much anticipated feeding/'playing' with baby brother.
I have to say, I had no doubt in my mind that once the novelty of baby brother wore off she would not like him. Granted, he is still pretty new, but she still likes him! Although I owe Little Bug an apology for completely underestimating her, I am still shocked.
I have to say, I had no doubt in my mind that once the novelty of baby brother wore off she would not like him. Granted, he is still pretty new, but she still likes him! Although I owe Little Bug an apology for completely underestimating her, I am still shocked.
1 comment:
how sweet. she is so excited to help out her bro.
Post a Comment