Andrew, Melissa, Little Bug, Tank, Bitsy and Mr.
Adorable!!!! I need to make my way over there to see those cuties in person!!!
Is he really almost a month already? Time flies. What great pics of the baby and sweet big sister. She looks so proud. Hope you are doing well too.
Beautiful-
Congratulations on the new little one. He is beautiful. I hope your recovery is quick and painless!
So what did you end up naming him? Dying to know.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Adorable!!!! I need to make my way over there to see those cuties in person!!!
Is he really almost a month already? Time flies. What great pics of the baby and sweet big sister. She looks so proud. Hope you are doing well too.
Beautiful-
Congratulations on the new little one. He is beautiful. I hope your recovery is quick and painless!
So what did you end up naming him? Dying to know.
Post a Comment