18 March 2011

Dedication

I knew Andrew was a good dad when he got up with me at 3am to feed Little Bug when she was an infant. I also knew Andrew was a good dad when he sang and danced 'ring around the rosy' over and over and over again with Bug. But Andrew's excellent dad skills recently went above and beyond when he agreed, amidst Little Bug's 'pleases', to let her paint his toenails pink. It was fun walking around the kitchen corner witnessing the event. Not too bad for a two year old I might add. I think Andrew might really be wanting a boy now.

3 comments:

TheKunks said...

haha, too cute! Way to go Andrew. Taking one for the team. May alleviate ya from having to do makeup later :)

hairyshoefairy said...

What a good sport! She did a lovely job for a 2 year old!

Marie HMJ said...

Great job little bug!!! nice color choice, and great application :)