You're not stupid Mama J! I changed a crucial word so it is not confusing. I'd would love to start a business. I've seriously thought about selling stuff at farmers markets. Wouldn't that be fun?! Hope you're well!
I bet you made that adorable little hat didn't you!! I meant to ask you about possible "babyness" before you left. I can't wait! Just think, this time were just 4 weeks apart! These guys could be soul mates. lol :o) Hope you're loving the new view.
7 comments:
Are you starting a business? It looks like maybe you are combing with someone else? How fun!
Okay, I get it. Your pregnant. It took me a second. Boy do I look stupid.
Congratulations!
You're not stupid Mama J! I changed a crucial word so it is not confusing. I'd would love to start a business. I've seriously thought about selling stuff at farmers markets. Wouldn't that be fun?! Hope you're well!
I bet you made that adorable little hat didn't you!! I meant to ask you about possible "babyness" before you left. I can't wait! Just think, this time were just 4 weeks apart! These guys could be soul mates. lol :o) Hope you're loving the new view.
Yay!!! Congrats! And I love the hat...you are so talented! Even more reason now to make a trip over there!!!!
Congrats on the "little tank"...love the hat.
Congrats! Can't wait to meet your cute new 'little' one. Hope all is going well with all your new adventures.
Post a Comment