It was not long after Andrew and I were married that he began strutting these shorts around the house. Granted there were a few less tares in them then, but hopefully you're getting the picture on how awful these shorts really are. I could do nothing to get Andrew to get rid of them. I even tried hiding them a few times to see if he noticed (that's how I end up getting rid of his worn through clothes). He noticed. However, when this move came around, Andrew announced all on his own, it was time to let these suckers go. This of course warranted a picture before the tragic throwing away took place. That's definitely something to enjoy about our move.Speaking of what we are enjoying. We love the Tillamook ice cream they have here, not to mention the 3 pound Tillamook cheese blocks. We laughed when we saw it. Very yummy. Andrew is also pretty thrilled about finding Grandma Sycamore bread. Can you tell I've mostly just made it to grocery stores?
3 comments:
Way to go Andrew! So where's the replacement pair?
Wait...did you say Tillamook icecream? That sounds just wrong. Guess we will have to visit and try it out.
We actually get our Tillamook cheese in a 5 pound block at Costco here...I doubt we are going to be able to find that in new York. =(
Glad he was able to part with the shorts, don't know why it took so long :) Not like he could really wear them could he? haha. Glad you can at least make it to the grocery store, you'll soon get braver to try a few other stores.
Post a Comment