29 June 2010

Dwelley Farms

I am not to sure when I learned about the 'U-pick' at Dwelly Farms, but I was pretty excited to take Little Bug berry picking this year. And really what an ingenious idea on the farmers part. They grow the fruit and people come pick it for them! A few weeks back we made it out to the farm and Little Bug did surprisingly well. I tried to tell her the berries were candy so she would try them, but alas, just like any other food, they lasted a fraction of a second in her mouth. While she didn't like the berries, she did have fun picking them off the stems, plunking them in a box, and of course frolicking amongst the bushes.

Picking the berries.


Said frolicking.

Andrew has definitely instilled a love of trucks in Little Bug. You can imagine his pure joy when Little Bug spotted some big trucks and tractors and made a mad dash over to them to take a peek.  So did Andrew actually. Check out that face, pure amazement. Andrew's I mean.




Is it just me, or doesn't every kid need a picture of them by a tractor?

2 comments:

Hannah said...

She is so cute. I love her frolicking picture, she looks so happy. But seriously, why doesn't she like berries? They are like candy, silly girl.

TheKunks said...

Love the frolicking pic...way to capture a true frolick. So boats and tractors - wonder which one you will end up owning first :)