06 June 2010

Another oopps

Somehow I managed to break another one of our bathroom sinks. If you need a refresher on the first one, go here. In my defense, there was already a big crack in the bottom of our sink. Unfortunately, I was the straw that broke the camels back. While washing my hands I accidentally knocked our glass soap dispenser over into the sink. Suddenly there was a nice newly formed hole. Luckily I'm married to the apartment manager and it was fixed in a few short hours . Little Bug thought it was the best think ever to be "helping daddy"replace the sink. I thought it was the best thing ever that our new sink has a cupboard underneath it, creating badly needed storage.



2 comments:

hairyshoefairy said...

Nice. I like that you're already teaching But how to earn he keep. The pic of her helping is darling. :)

TheKunks said...

way to get the most of the warranty hehe. She is such a little helper :)