Andrew, Melissa, Little Bug, Tank, Bitsy and Mr.
i love that they are making the same face in the first picture!!! again...cute coat :)
ah, I wish I had known you were here...I would love to see you!!
bet you made that adorable hat!
i bet you were also smiling, as you looked back on the LAST time you were living at BYU. and suddenly feeling an overwhelming sense of relief--you've come a long way since then!!
especially that awesome semester you spent with Yours Truly :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i love that they are making the same face in the first picture!!! again...cute coat :)
ah, I wish I had known you were here...I would love to see you!!
bet you made that adorable hat!
i bet you were also smiling, as you looked back on the LAST time you were living at BYU. and suddenly feeling an overwhelming sense of relief--you've come a long way since then!!
especially that awesome semester you spent with Yours Truly :)
Post a Comment