18 May 2009

The beach baby

Last Saturday we decided was a perfect day to visit the beach. So, we packed up and headed over to Pacifica to meet Greg, Elizabeth, and Little Ruth for a barbecue. The weather was perfect and we got to introduce Little Bug to the ocean.


Too bad the water was really cold and this was the reaction we got.


She finally settled down when she got to sit next to Andrew.


And of course, here are the cute little cousins interacting!

5 comments:

TheKunks said...

Oh, how cute she's a daddy's girl. I love her hat. I want to learn your skills - will ya teach me? How fun ya went to the beach. :) KT

Stephanie said...

She is so cute!!! Great hat :)

Laura said...

Sweet little beach babies - how fun. And great job on the hat.

Mary said...

What a fun day at the beach... wish I could see those two cute babies together.

Laura said...

And more...look at this little girl sitting up by herself. It seems she is much too young to be doing such advanced maneuvers.