Andrew, Melissa, Little Bug, Tank, Bitsy and Mr.
priceless!
Hooray! Teeth! Do you think she'll try to chew the lettuce now? She is so darling.
Wow; that's amazing that you could get a picture with her teeth showing. It took us a long time to do that!She's such a cutie!!!!
What a cutie! She is growing up so fast.
How adorable! I can totally relate. - KT
THAT, is a cute baby! oh my goodness..
What a cutie! I just found your blog. It is great to see you are doing well. Sariah
Post a Comment
7 comments:
priceless!
Hooray! Teeth! Do you think she'll try to chew the lettuce now? She is so darling.
Wow; that's amazing that you could get a picture with her teeth showing. It took us a long time to do that!
She's such a cutie!!!!
What a cutie! She is growing up so fast.
How adorable! I can totally relate. - KT
THAT, is a cute baby! oh my goodness..
What a cutie! I just found your blog. It is great to see you are doing well. Sariah
Post a Comment