For other news, Little Bug has decided rolling onto her side is pretty fun and has also come to the conclusion that her parents are not as interesting as first thought. We're adusting. We get a quick good morning smile and then she's all bright eyed for everything else in the room. It's tuff loosing out to a white wall.
02 March 2009
We caught you
A friend of mine, Marie Johnson, was so sweet and offered to take pictures of Little Bug. Of course I said yes! What mom could resist such an offer?! I love that I finally have pics of her smile! Our camera is just a tad bit slow, ok a lot slow. All our attempts at capturing her smile were big fuzzy blurs.
For other news, Little Bug has decided rolling onto her side is pretty fun and has also come to the conclusion that her parents are not as interesting as first thought. We're adusting. We get a quick good morning smile and then she's all bright eyed for everything else in the room. It's tuff loosing out to a white wall.



For other news, Little Bug has decided rolling onto her side is pretty fun and has also come to the conclusion that her parents are not as interesting as first thought. We're adusting. We get a quick good morning smile and then she's all bright eyed for everything else in the room. It's tuff loosing out to a white wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh gosh! that last photo is just so darn perfect! she is SOOO beautiful you guys. Telling you just wait till our guy is born...he will be smitten with her to no end!
Workin' the camera! Right on. Don't worry, I still think you're more interesting than a white wall. Colored? Well, I don't know. haha :)
ps, I'm using this smily face thing a lot these days. It used to annoy me, and now I can't stop myself :) I think it helps me rationalize the potential sketchiness of anything that I write :)
She is so beautiful! What great fun pictures.
well those are adorable...what a cutie!!!!!
What a QT! I love how the fingers in mouth were captured. Still no milk comes out although she tries and tries.
Cousins unite soon...as baby Z is asking to hold M.
- KT
What beautiful pictures!! I wish I had someone who'd volunteer to take Daniel's. She is rolling over so early. Or maybe Daniel is just a sloke-poke, lazybones. Anyway, I guess your tummy time paid off.
What a dear friend to capture such precious pictures of little Marley.
Post a Comment