The other night, when I hadn't heard noise coming from the bedroom in a while, I popped my head in and discovered such a sight. I guess it was a hard days work!
How sweet!! I have a picture like that of Evan cuddled up with Daniel. I bet the husbands would never think of taking a picture of us when we were sleeping next to the baby. That is a huge bow that Little Bug has in her hair!!
6 comments:
There's nothing like taking a nap cuddling with a baby...
How sweet!! I have a picture like that of Evan cuddled up with Daniel. I bet the husbands would never think of taking a picture of us when we were sleeping next to the baby.
That is a huge bow that Little Bug has in her hair!!
Like father like daughter! Too cute!
That is one heckofa bow girlfriend! work it! :)
Precious. I love sleeping with newborn babies.
I LOVE the ribbon on her head!
Post a Comment