On this trip, Andrew and I learned two very important things. 1) Traveling will never be the same now that Little Bug is around. Check out the photo to see what I mean...and keep in mind we were only gone for 3 1/2 days. 2) Somewhere in the last year we have become boring adults. Case in point, we fell asleep on New Year's Eve at 9:30PM. We could not hack it till 12AM.
We forgot to take a picture of us inside the gate. So here's one on the outside...at least we remembered to do that!
We managed to all fit on one boat for, 'It's a small world after all.' Which by the way, during the holiday season is a much better ride. Instead of repeating the same song over and over again, they mix in some Christmas carols.

4 comments:
Nice. I wish I could have been there for "it's a small world." It's my favorite, but only when it's NOT Christmas.
That's awesome. I totally know what you mean about traveling. We could barely drive home with just Damon cuz of all the crap you have to pack, now we can't even drive home, because we wouldn't be able to fit all the stuff in the trunk for us and 2 kids. Those little stinkers take up more room than us adults do!
What a fun trip! That is no small feet getting the whole family together. (especially w/out a mom's help) I don't think my dad could do it without my mom's organization skills.
Did you guys drive down there? One of the best parts of our marriage used to be road trips. Now, not so much. But he's worth it.
I meant "no small feat."
Post a Comment