06 November 2008

Sneak peak

They are a little blurry, but here are some 3D pics of our nameless little one. The technician tried and tried to get her to move her hands away from her face, but she held her ground. I don't blame her, I think it's getting pretty tight in there! The middle pic is of her feet in case you can't tell:)

7 comments:

TheKunks said...

So cute!!! Z is gonna love her little cousin. Happy belated anniversary. You two have the best blog...lots of humor. - kt

Jenny and Evan said...

Those 3D ultrasounds are so cool. It must be very exciting for you to see who's been torturing you for so long. When are you due?

I like the new pic at the top of your blog!

Managers.Magnolia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Managers.Magnolia said...

oh I'm sooooo jealous now!! I wish I had an ultrasound of something besides my missfunctional ovaries!! LOL! I'm so excited for her to come out already. Call if you need anything!!

The Bec-ster said...

Those are so awesome, I have never tried the 3D ultrasound. I hope you are feeling well, hang in there!

Russ and Debbie said...

I've always wondered what those 3D ultrasounds look like--that is so cool! :)

Stephanie said...

Heehee, looks like a fun day at the mall! I hope you picked up a cute little girl outfit to go with the cute baby!