24 August 2008

"I'm pretty good at this!"



This is for all those loyal Andrew fans out there. Sunday night we were playing the wii fit with my family and we discovered a hula hoop game. It was an instant hit! For those who are unfamiliar with the wii fit, it's this little board you stand on that senses your movements. For the hula hoop game you have to swing your hips as if you are really hula hooping. The object is to keep the hula hoop going while you catch additional hoops being thrown at you. The person with the most rotations and hula hoops wins.

It just so happens Andrew has some major hula hoopin' skills...maybe it's because he has 3 sisters. The best part was watching him swing his hips to keep the hula hoop going, it's the closest I've seen him to dancing. I hope you enjoy the video. Andrew was unaware I was recording him. You have to listen quite carefully, and maybe it's only me that thinks this is hilarious, but he proudly states at the beginning, "I'm pretty good at this!" Unfortunately, the lighting is bad and my recording skills worse, but you can still his hips swinging enough to get a taste of his mad hula hooping skills!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!