While commuting to school, along the freeway I always pass this sign that says, 'California Shakespeare Festival.' I have been curious about it for years. Mostly thinking as I quickly pass by, '
that'd be fun to go to sometime.' All I really knew about it was that it is an open air theater and you can bring a picnic to eat before hand. Well, Andrew and I are still on our old single ward's emailing list and about a week ago we got an email stating they would be playing
An Ideal Husband that week. I love that play! I should make the disclaimer that I have never actually read the play, but I've seen the movie and it is hilarious! I mentioned the idea of going to Andrew and he quickly made the disclaimer he has been wanting to go for a while now. Allegedly, he has even mentioned it several times to me. I can't believe I missed the opportunity to go earlier! I swear I'm a good listener; isn't that suppose to be the number one trait of a therapist?! Anyways, we ended up getting tickets, packing a tasty picnic, and heading off to the play with my parents.

No comments:
Post a Comment