This is our first apartment...we actually really loved it. It had all the characteristics you need for a first apartment, low ceilings, mold problems, and mice (we got rid of those). It was a great neighborhood, or at least is a millions times better than where we are now, and a nice old lady lived above us:)
This is our first year wedding anniversary! We went to South Tahoe and had some old cake, it was actually pretty tasty (well at least Andrew thought so, my expectations were too high. It was just so good the last time we had it).
We moved last March to become apartment managers. So far so good. We love the apartment, but aren't so keen on the neighborhood. Our favorite calls from tenants so far have been; 1)My water smells 2)My toilet is plugged and 3)Where are the garbage cans? (the tenant had lived here 3 months already...they then called a week later to ask where the recycling bins were...they happen to be right next to the garbage cans).
This is Andrew being all manager like, too bad the problem was with our apartment! All fixed now though, we have electricity and all the appliances are working in the kitchen again (I hate to say it, but yes, that's usually how our kitchen sink looks. Aren't dishes the worst?!).
That's us in a nutshell. We'll give you another update soon!
3 comments:
Ya!! It is about time because saying Duff is not good with details is an understatement. Thanks for keeping us updated Melissa. Your guys new place looks really nice. I love the kitchen!
love ya
yeah for blogs...i expect regular updates now and want to see pics of a pregnant mels!!!
YOU BLOG!!! No way...I'm so excited. This is why I love you so much!! I'll add you to my page link thingy. I haven't been doing this too long either if you can't tell!
Post a Comment