Here are some pics of the trip. This is Andrew and his Dad at the USS Midway (a really big aircraft carrier, did you know they even have little jails on those things?!)

Here is Andrew and his niece Caroline playing chess. I know Caroline won legitimately because I overheard Andrew trying to convince her against certain moves.

And here we are at Sea World's Shamu show (that's their whale show). They tried to make it all inspirational by talking of dreams and becoming one with the sea...I just liked the tricks they did. Although, I shouldn't complain about the cheesy show because apparently it inspired some. On the way back to the car I heard a little girl yell "Goodbye Shamu!"
And here's a pic of us surfing. I say "us" because I was working just as hard watching from the beach to make sure Andrew didn't get eaten by a shark:)
1 comment:
oh how fun!!! and i LOVE ticket to ride...we play it whenever i get together with my family!!
Post a Comment