06 September 2019

tank's baptism

Tank was baptized June 22nd and he was so excited. He choose 'Gethsemane' for his opening song and with that brought the spirit immediately into the room. When Bug got baptized, I was surprised as soon as we started singing the opening song I started crying. I'm usually not a crier and wondered what on Earth was going on, when it dawned on me my Father was in the room. It's happened a few times since his passing. Transitioning from the busyness of getting ready for a baptism to the spirit of a baptism took me by surprise. Tank's baptism was no different. There was a wonderful strong spirit in the room and my dad was there for the important event. Tank was so focused on all the songs and talks. I've never seen him sit so still and intent for so long. I'm so excited to see where life's adventures take him as he builds and incorporates faith into his life. 







No comments: