25 December 2018

Dear santa

Dear Santa,

I have mastered the art of using a fork this year and am hoping this has secured me a place on the nice list. I'd really like some face paint and I know mom and dad aren't going to get me some.

From a polite girl.
Little Bug


Dear Santa,

You really are my final hope. I desperately want an mp3 player, but my parents say they're not ready for me to be a teenager. I am pretty good about making sure everyone receives justice around here. Shouldn't that merit me an mp3 player?

From a sincere boy.
Tank


Dear Santa,

Even though Mr. is the same size as me, I do a great job of keeping care of him; picking him up, leading him along, making sure he gets to the right place. I'm all sweet unless some feisty is warranted. Please bring me some baby stuff.

From a mostly sweet girl.
Bitsy


Dear Santa,

I am so good about communicating my wants and needs now. Being the youngest of four I just have to make sure people know I'm heard.  Can you help met understand why I'm getting shushed all the time. I am just being very clear.  PLEASE BRING ME SOME TRUCKS OR CARS OR TRAINS!

From a 2 going on 10 year old.
Mr.

No comments: