Oh this little girl counted down the days to her birthday for months! She had a very particular birthday wish list, exercise clothes, a fishing pole, a lizard flashlight and a unicorn cake. I tried calling 2 bakeries to order a unicorn cake, but apparently I didn't call soon enough. So I got to work making it myself. I would not call myself a professional cake decorator by any means, but Bitsy was so impressed with my skills and kept telling me she couldn't believe I was a "real maker." She had a very pleasant birthday. We hosted her co-op craft group that day so she got to play with her good friends and then chose to have homemade pizza and Italian sodas for dinner.
We sure do love Bitsy. She keeps us on our toes! She has a passion for life and all the emotions that come along with it. She dives down slides head first, thinks she can swim by herself, has the best imagination, loves a variety of foods and when she tells you she loves you, you know she means it. Her favorite things are still babies, animals and stuffed animals. In particular dogs and unicorns. She requests a made up original song every night at bedtime that usually involves one of these things for the subject matter. She's also already asking and asking for a dog. She was pretty insistent that her dog stuffies join her for her birthday pictures. We're so grateful to have this little character in our lives and love all the excitement she brings to our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment