01 May 2017

these days

I blinked and suddenly my baby is just about 8 months. Sometimes I wish I could press pause and have these littles stay small forever. Tank, Bitsy, Mr. and I spend all of our days together while Andrew is at work and Bug is at school and other various activities. Tank has been quite the little helper this year and Bitsy is quickly catching up speed. Mr. is rolling all over the place, has been sleeping through the night since about week 6, has two bottom teeth that popped up a few weeks ago, is working on a bunch of top teeth, is really patient with all of his siblings 'care', is starting to realize he has a voice, loves food, and is still just as sweet as ever. We're all pretty smitten with him and I'm so grateful for all my little helpers I have around these days!



    










No comments: