Dear Santa,
I am doing really well at school and am helpful at home. I promise to improve my table manners.
Love,
A helpful and sometimes messy girl
Dear Santa,
I have worked really hard at learning my letters and numbers at preschool this year. I can even write my name now! I tease because I love and Bitsy's bun was just asking to be cut off.
Love,
A sweet and mischievous boy
Dear Santa,
I have perfected the art of causing trouble and blaming it on others. Does this count again me? I'm also loads of fun.
Love,
A really cute and sneaky girl
Dear Santa,
I am pretty patient with all the attention I get from my siblings and only give a few yelps when I am really hungry. Can I have some peace and quite?
Love,
A very patient boy

1 comment:
These are so adorable and had me laughing. I especially loved the part about Bitsy's bun needing cut! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment