We complied to the kid's cries and went camping for a second time as promised this summer. I'd like to note that I was 37 weeks pregnant and think I was a pretty good trooper about the whole thing. We headed to the Tieton river by White pass and found a beautiful location. The weather was gorgeous and the river really fun to play in. However, our neighbors on either side of us were another story. They were loud into the night, quite into smoking and had yappy dogs that didn't stop barking until late. So, sleep was pretty scarce that night. However, the kids still loved and enjoyed it all!
Proof on how pregnant I was!
Finally got all the kids to try s'mores (they've been stuck on roasted marshmallows) and they all loved them. You would have thought I got them to eat vegetables by how excited I was.
Until next summer!




No comments:
Post a Comment